Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A new freebie!

Inspiration!
I often get asked ”Where do you get your inspiration for your kits?” The answer isn’t always a straightforward one, but mostly I design what I see in my surrounding world. But how does this translate into making such a ”non-reallife” thing as digi-scrap?

My inspiration for Veritas came when looking for all those religion-mysterious-apocalyptic-sacred things.


Creativity!
Very early in the Veritas creation process I decided to go two ways with the kit.

• First of all... diversity, I think there's no other kit like this on...
• Have a kit with original elements, where I could go nuts with details.

This division allowed me to do some crazy things. The fun of creating Layouts for me boils down to this: It keeps creativity flowing, cause I can use my everyday inspirations to do original elements for digital scrap.

So... enjoy this kit!


9 comments:

*Madame Wing* said...

Happy Birthday, Honey!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
I love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Fricking awesome kit!!!!!! Rock on!!!! I just happen to stumble into your blog for this freebie, and scrolled down and see a VEGA kit, woohooo I need one bad...lol anyway
to get those links?? Please let me know....many thanks for your time and talent.

Happy Scrapin, Kat

Anonymous said...

I love this kit! Thank you so much for your generosity. You Rock! \m/

Pam said...

Thank you for a great kit!! Love the papers! Thanks for sharing your talents with those of us who need it! :)

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

LMAO OMG Your the DUDE!!!! me bad,....lol sorry hun, well let me say for a dude your fricking rock my world....muahs Kat

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

tajicat said...

Great kit! I do genealogy so this will really come in handy! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.